FOOD HANDLER TRAINING AND CERTIFICATE
Learn how to prepare, cook, store and serve safe food.
Online food safety training course
The Food Handler Training and Certificate is an e-learning course created by Bureau Veritas Indonesia in partnership with Highfield UK, a global leader in compliance and work-based learning and apprenticeship qualifications.
This Level 1 course will teach or reiterate responsible food handling principles for any hospitality worker working in environments where food is cooked, prepared or handled.
Food Safety Matters
Food safety is a daily concern for your brand reputation, the local authorities enforcing hygiene compliance and most importantly, your customer. This concern has a big impact if you manage a hotel, restaurant, grocery store or supermarket.
If you take food safety seriously, then you will value the operational protection you gain by providing induction training and ongoing learning opportunities to all your food handling staff.
Our Level 1 course provides food handlers with the practical skill sets and knowledge needed to prevent food contamination illness through proper food preparation, hygiene and temperature control.
2 to 3 hours (start & stop as needed within a 2 week window)
Yes, BV Indonesia & Highfield UK joint course completion certificate
Computer PC, tablet, smartphone (android, iOS)
Food Handler Training Objectives
- Understand how food can cause illness or allergic reaction,
- Prevent contamination of food and food contact surface with the hands and body,
- Identify which symptoms or illness must be reported to a supervisor,
- Use time and temperature control throughout the flow of food storage, preparation and service,
- Prepare and maintain a clean environment for food preparation and service.
For whom is this course relevant?
- Ideal for employee induction
- Existing staff at an introductory level
- Intermediate staff as a refresher course
- Low-risk food handlers
Terms & Conditions
Payment should be made by bank transfer:
A/C Name: PT Bureau Veritas Indonesia
No. Rekening: 124 00 056 3577 7
- Once booked, if a client cancels a training course less than 14 working days from the first training date, BVI Certification reserves the right to charge the full man-day training fee. Even if the training is rescheduled, this initial sum will not be discounted from the final training fees.
- Once payment has been made, your payment receipt will be emailed to you.
How to register for the course
Either click this link: bit.ly/FoodHandlerTrainingBVI
Or scan this QR-Code:
Once registration is complete, email:
For more information, contact:
Ms. Olivia Anjanette