CDM Consulting Services
We assist you with discharging your duties, so you can rest assured that you are meeting the requirements of the relevant legislation and on time.
CDM legislation - Achieve compliance with CDM consulting
The CDM Regulations place a great deal of responsibility on duty holders within the construction industry. Duty holders – which can include clients, designers and contractors - may not have sufficient skills, knowledge and experience or indeed sufficient manpower to effectively discharge the duties placed upon them by these regulations within their business.
By appointing an independent, third-party organisation to undertake or assist you with discharging your duties, you can rest assured that you are meeting the requirements of the relevant legislation and on time.
Bureau Veritas - Experts in CDM consulting
Our Construction Consultancy division offers a wealth of sector expertise and an experienced team that has been successfully assisting our clients to discharge the duties placed on them by the CDM Regulations for more than 20 years, since their inception.
Our services include:
- Client CDM Advisor: Providing our clients with a service which not only ensures they are discharging their duties under the CDM Regulations but also assisting in achieving cost and risk certainty
- Principal Designer CDM Advisor: Providing construction risk management advice to designers, assisting them with the successful application of the principles of prevention’ to their designs
- Contractor support
- Compilation of construction phase plans
- Site health, safety and welfare audits
With a long history acting as a competent construction health and safety consultants, our services go beyond compliance. We assist you in achieving cost and risk certainty whilst delivering the service excellence you would expect from a true global leader.
As a global leader Bureau is specialist in testing, inspection and certification (TIC) as well and has more than 190+ years of experience meaning that we also can assist you in other areas of your business if needed.
- Full range of services from one, independent supplier of CDM compliance services
- Dedicated team of experienced construction health and safety specialists
- Fully compliant processes auditable to ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001
- Wide range of sector experience
- Innovative approach using the latest technology and online tools to enhance service
- Gain access to in-house seminars from Bureau Veritas, providing clear, concise and independent information for your teams on a range of issues and topics