ISO 50001 Energy Management
Demonstrate your commitment to energy management through ISO 50001
ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management is the international standard developed by ISO and provides a recognised framework to manage energy efficiency.
Faced with increasing consumer and legislative demand, implementing an ISO 50001 energy management system is the most effective way to achieve continual improvement in energy efficiency performance. It is now a strategic advantage for any organisation to control energy consumption efficiently and improve operational processes.
The standard is the result of collaborative thinking from energy management experts in more than 60 countries and is being adopted by organisations of any size both within the public and private sector. It has been estimated that this standard could influence up to 60% of the world’s energy use.
How we support you
We offer support throughout the implementation of an ISO 50001 energy management system, from the initial gap analysis to the pre-certification audit. We take time to understand your requirement to ensure the services we offer are relevant and tailored to your organisation and activities.
Our services include:
- ISO 50001 gap analysis, including a review of current management system, review of energy usage and assessment of compliance
- Environmental management system development
- Training solutions
- Supporting the implementation of the energy management system
- Tracking progress against the agreed action plan
- Pre-certification audit
- Provide a framework for promoting energy efficiency throughout your organisation
- Reduce energy related costs and improve competitiveness
- Monitor and reduce environmental impacts to meet government reduction targets
- Comply with mandatory energy efficiency schemes (ESOS) or GHG emission reduction legislation
- Can be integrated with other management systems such as environment and health and safety
- Raise awareness of energy consumption amongst staff
- Bureau Veritas is a pioneer in the implementation and certification of the ISO 50001 standard – we delivered the world's first ISO 50001 certificate in 2011
- Vast expertise with extensive knowledge of technical process energy regulation, as well as their experience supporting the implementation of management systems
- Tailored approach to suit your individual requirements